HOT DEAL – 20% Below Market Residential Lot For Sale Located In Marsh Creek, Jacksonville Florida;
MARKET VALUE UP TO $26,997.00 BUY TODAY For as Little as $21,597.00
The lot that just keeps giving, there is great value for anyone wishing to build on this lot. There are many options for Builders and Home Builders. Based upon recently sold blocks the current market value is about $2.02 sq. ft, making the Market Value of $26,997.
There are some great affordable houses in the area and some great comps, so anyone who wants to build the right house will ensure there is still a healthy amount of equity or profit in the deal.
Don’t miss the opportunity to buy the lot at its current cheapest price! ].
We also offer Vendor Financing at very affordable rates, so get in contact before this Hot Lot is Sold.
- Nearby schools include Parsons Christian Academy, Arlington Country Day School and Resurrection Parish School.
- The closest grocery stores are Winn-Dixie, Buy Rite and Snappy Food Store.
- Nearby coffee shops include McDonald’s, Currents and Starbucks.
- Nearby restaurants include Blue Boy Sandwich Shop, Wing Depot and Hunan Wok.
- John Reynolds Dr is near Jacksonville University, Bruce Park and Arlington Park.
- There are minimal bike lanes and the terrain is mostly flat. John Reynolds Dr is somewhat bike-able, there is minimal bike infrastructure.
What’s Happening in Duval County, Florida?
- Florida Trend magazine recently highlighted Jacksonville and the Northeast Florida region in a profile spotlight about the area’s continual innovation and transformation.
- Transportation officials are planning for the future growth of the area with projects that will change how people move around downtown
- With more than $1 billion in projects on the horizon, the future of downtown Jacksonville is exciting. And the wide variety of entertainment and lifestyle options continue to appeal to both residents and visitors.
- Northeast Florida is a sweet spot for hiring top talent as the region provides a younger demographic for prospective employers, with training opportunities throughout the area.
- Unique logistics assets make Northeast Florida ripe for business expansion and growth. Momentum continues to build in the region’s health care and life sciences industries as a wide range of facilities and a growing biotechnology industry support cutting-edge medical products and services.
- The military provides an important training ground for businesses in the region and has spawned a growing aerospace industry.
- Jacksonville is historically Florida’s banking capital, and Northeast Florida continues to be a centre of financial activity.
- Home to three Fortune 500 companies, four Fortune 1000 companies and several industry leaders, Jacksonville and Northeast Florida are continuing to change how residents live, work and play.
- Jacksonville located in Duval County is a rapidly growing metropolitan city in Northeast Florida. More than 932,755 people call the city home. Thanks to its convenient location, mild climate, reasonable cost of living, high quality of life and business-friendly government, Jacksonville is an ideal location for corporate expansions and relocations.
- You shouldn’t have to choose between a low cost of living or a high-quality workplace; a consolidated government or business friendly climate; a vibrant downtown or miles of sandy beaches. In JAX, you get it all.
- Duval means business. With assets including Cecil Commerce Center, Jacksonville International Airport, JAXPORT, multiple military bases and a growing downtown, there’s space for your operations. Jacksonville has one of the lowest overall costs of living in Florida and the United States. Spanning more than 840 square miles, it is the largest city by land in the contiguous United States, the most populated city in Florida, and one of the most military-friendly cities in the country.
- Affordable, high-quality housing, the largest U.S. urban park system, unique neighborhoods, and a average 220 days of sunshine are just some of the reasons why so many people choose to relocate to Jacksonville each year.
Major Cities and Towns
- Jacksonville City, Orange Park, Atlantic Beach, Lakeside, Jacksonville Beach, and Palm Valley.
Local Hot Spots
From great restaurants to famous sites and unique activities, here ‘s what not to miss in Jacksonville, FL.
- Sweet Pete’s
- St Johns Town Centre
- Riverside Arts Market
- The French Pantry
- Terra Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse
- Restaurant Orsay
- Maple Street Biscuit Company – San Marco
- The Butt Hutt Smokehouse
- The Volstead
- Cummer Museum of Arts & Garndes
- Hawthorn Salon
- First Watch
- Bread & Board
- Beer:30 – San Marco
- Nacho Taco
- Intuition Ale Works
- The Bearded Pig
- Jacksonville Public Library – Main Library
- Grassroots Natural Market
- Five Points Tavern
- Bakery Ribault
- V Pizza
- Black Sheep Restaurant
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare
OWN IT TODAY FOR JUST $26,997.00$24,297.00 (With Seller Financing)
Check out our affordable payment options below…
OR PAY IN FULL…and get it for only $21,597.00 (that is another 10% discount off the already reduced seller financing price)
Purchase Price: $26,997.00 $24,297.00
|FULL PAY TODAY:
Reduced Closing Fee: $250.00
CALL US AT
OR FINANCE IT (No credit checks) …
*You may pay off the property at any time with no pre-payment penalty.
*A doc fee of $500 is added to all down payments.
Property Type: Land
Sale Price: $21,597 Cash or $24,297 Financed
APN (Assessor’s Parcel Number): 128197-1316
Property Address: 0 John Reynolds Dr.
Size: 13343 Sqft
Dimensions: 105x 133
Zoning: RLD-60 – 0100 -RES LD 3-7 UNITS PER ACRE
Road Access: Yes – Paved